- 1 package of Spice Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Grease and flour 13X9 pan
- Combine cake mix, eggs, applesauce, and oil in a large bowl.
- Stir in nuts
- Pour into pan and bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Combine frosting and cinnamon, stir until well blended.
- Spread over cooled cake.